The Last Mixed Tape looks back on the last four weeks with some of the stand-out tracks from October 2016.
TLMT has delved deep to deliver a playlist from some of the stand-out tracks reviewed, released and featured on the site this October, including: Slow Riot, Katie Kim, Sorcha Richardson, Orchid Collective, Bantum, Swords, RUTH, Beach, Pixie Geldof, Katie Laffan and more. See playlist and track listing below.
Listen to the full playlist at the bottom of the page and see the tracking listing below. For past monthly playlists on TLMT click here.
TLMT’s October Mixed-Tape:
1. Slow Riot – Absent Dreams
2. Ruin Your Night – Sorcha Richardson
3. Ghosts – Katie Kim
4. Swords – Sixty Thousand Years
5. Bantum – Feel Your Rhythm (feat. Rusangano Family & Senita)
6. Pixie Geldof – Woman Go Wild
7. RUTH – Queen of the Con
8. Katie Laffan – Trophy
9. Bell X1 – Fail Again, Fail Better
10. Galants – Evergreen
11. Buffalo Sunn – Idle Man
12. Beach – Ono Noh
13. Orchid Collective – Waited on the Sun
14. REWS – Miss You In The Dark
15. Basciville – Sweetheart Rodeo
16. Heroes In Hiding – Trouble
17. Pale Rivers – August 6th
18. Solar Bears – After Yesteryear