The line-up for the Harbour Bar stage at this year’s Groove Festival has been announced including Maud In Cahoots, Mark Geary & The Eskies.
The second stage at Groove Festival will be run by Bray venue the Harbour Bar and will have a selection of local Irish acts performing throughout the two-day festival, joining the already confirmed main stage headliners Christy Moore & the Darkness. See below for the full line-up and running order.
The Harbour Bar Stage – Groove Festival 2015
Saturday 4th July
Toasted Special, Bunoscionn, Mark Geary, Corner Boy & The Cujo Family.
Sunday 5th July
Stomptown Brass, The Bionic Rats, Maud in Cahoots, Tucan & The Eskies
Groove Festival 2015 will take place at Killruddery Estate, Bray in County Wicklow from Saturday, July 4th to Sunday, July 5th. Tickets for the festival are on sale now via groovefestival.ie, See below for ticket pricing breakdown.
· Adult Day Ticket: €49.50 (+booking fee)
· Adult Weekend Come + Go pass: €69.50 (+booking fee)
· Minor (4yrs to 15yrs) Day Ticket: €14.50 (+booking fee)
· Minor (4yrs to 15yrs) Weekend Ticket: €20.00 (+booking fee)
· One Day Family Ticket (2 adults / 2 kids) €120 (+booking fee)
· Weekend Family Come + Go Pass (2 adults / 2 kids) €165 + (+booking fee)